RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Parts 4 Cells. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Parts4Cells offers a Life-Time Warranty on all iPhone LCDs and 1-Year Warranty on all other products, that are not physically damaged.
All items returned to us for warranty will be eligible for full refund via store credit. Refund Price is determined by the current selling price of the item or your purchase price, whichever is lower.
PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that technicians test the screens before removing the Seal covering adhesive. For Samsung screens, if the seal has been peeled on the screen (meaning it was applied and then removed), the warranty and return policy on that item is null and void.
Parts Tampered, Damaged or marked without our company stamps are not covered by the Return policy
A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) is required for all warranty and product return.
RMA process generally takes around 3-4 Business Days after we receive the package at our facility. A detailed RMA report will be emailed to you after it has been processed.
If you received an item in Error, please contact us Immediately to inform us about it. We will do our best to correct the error to your Satisfaction.
MERCHANDISE THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO P4C
- Parts being returned must be purchased from Parts4Cells, anything received which is Not Ours will be recycled in seven (7) days’ time.
- Any items not accepted or not ours will be Recycled unless specified by the Customer. We will be more than glad to send it back with your Next Shipment or You may pay to have it sent back to you.
SHIPPING POLICY FOR RMA
Shipping Fees paid by the customer are Non-Refundable
- Products Received with Shipping Damages will be inspected by the P4C Inspection team. Passing of inspection will result in Store Credit or Exchanges (Ground Shipping)
- Products that are received Non-Functional by Customer, need to inform the RMA Team or the Sales Rep with Pictures and Videos. They will receive an exchange or Store Credit if approved.
- Customers have to report all the Shipping Related Damages within 2 Business Days of the Shipping Carrier Delivery Date, No expectations will be entertained.
- All Damaged items must be Photographed and emailed or Messaged to our RMA Team at firstname.lastname@example.org . If the Damaged box contains Openings or Holes, Customers are required to inform us immediately.
- The Damaged Products must be sent back to our Facility. Once Received and Inspected by the RMA Team, If the damages are found to be shipping related, Purchase Cost Reimbursement will be issued Via Store Credit or Product Replacement.
Parts4cells Returns/Exchanges/Warranty Policies are subject to change at Any time, and no warning or notice necessary
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product isn’t damaged because of install
- You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
WILL BE considered as RMA (iPhones only)
*All iPhone LCD's will be considered as RMA.
- Broken LCD Panel: RMA department will accept iPhone LCD's which have a broken LCD Panel.
WILL BE COVERED IN RMA
- If is screen is having touch issues after installation, remove it from the board and check the LCD if it is still working and not broken.
Will NOT be considered as RMA
- Black Spot: If the LCD has a black spot (mostly in the edge series), it will be considered broken and will not be accepted by RMA.
- Tape/Back light Issues: If tape is removed while installation and the back light is damaged the RMA will not accept.
- Ripped Flex: If the flexes are ripped RMA will not be considered.
- Chipped Color: If the Color is chipped while removing, it will not be considered as RMA.
- Half-Display LCD: If the LCD has half-display it shall be considered broken and shall not be accepted.
- Heavy Scratches: If the LCD is installed and has heavy scratches it will not be considered as RMA
- If LCD is broken while removing from board and LCD does not work, it will not be considered as RMA.
- Installed and No Power: RMA will reject if screen has no power and shows signs of damage (Heavy Scratches or Broken).
- Bleeding Blue: If screen is bleeding blue the LCD will not be considered RMA.
Other things to consider:
- Check the LCD before installation, RMA will be considered only if the part is not tampered with.
- Kindly also consider shipping the broken screens in a box instead of a shipping envelope.
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return. To obtain a Return Merchandise Number (RMN), contact us:
- By phone number: 713-969-7536
- By email: email@example.com